19/05/2012

Mystery Mosaic Takes Shape ;)

This is a new one I began about Easter.  It's taking a while to actually get going as I'm doing it from a design I created on my computer.

I'm keeping the design of this one quiet for now as it's been planned and evolved for a long time.  Let's just say it's an evolved version of one I did previously ;)


For this creation I am using a large piece of foamboard with the intention of installing it out in the garden eventually :)  As can be seen from the image at this point I'd already measured some basic lines.


At a slightly more advanced stage much of the lines on this side are taking shape.  The mirror tiles seen above have simply been laid on at this point.


I'm very fond of using mirror tiles, specifically for outdoor projects as they're fabulous for catching the sunlight :)  And now here we see part of the design taking shape and some of the mirror tiles have been stuck down.


As you can see from above there has been some progress.  I've added some green and brown gold dust tiles and I've already got more gold tiles to add to make up a significant part of the design :)

No comments:

Post a Comment